Not everyone has the ability to donate money to our cause so we provide a number of opportunities for people to help beyond monetary contributions. Sharing our message on social media, attending our events, joining our teams and individual fundraising ideas are all welcome ways to be a part of Steps Together. Some examples from 2015 include $7,500 dollars raised by individuals who created Razoo fundraising pages to take Steps Together into their own personal networks, and a young Girl Scout named Julia who raised $20 with a lemonade stand on a hot summer day. Our organization is made up of caring people who help in anyway they can and it makes an impact on our bene ciaries.
1. Stay in touch.
2. Share about Steps Together.
4. Host your own fundraising event. Contact us to have it detailed on our website.
6. Celebrate your birthday or anniversary with Steps Together. In lieu of gifts ask for donations to Steps Together. This is also a great idea for those who receive gifts around the holidays.
7. Ensure all your online shopping and web searching benefits Steps Together.
8. Click here to make a tax deductible donation to Steps Together. Also visit the individual pages of our beneficiaries which often have online giving options. Donations made directly to families are not tax deductible.